Welcome to the Shop. Here are our Make Your Own kits:
I really truly do not understand why every museum doesn't have one, because it's just so simple, and yet, it does this amazing job, and you can use it with every audience I can think of that would come into a museum.
John Murray, Jewish Museum London
Without a doubt, the final part of the Make Your Own process really surprised me, when children try what they've made for the first time. That is wonderful.
Susana Oubina, IES Castro Alobre (and Make Your Own pilot)
The Box is different because it addresses access needs, and it's not written information. Literacy, digital literacy, cost barriers, living in marginal communities... the Box overcomes them.
Dr. Laura Gibson - King's College London
When [We Shall Overcome] came on she just started singing along with it and just... it was really powerful to see a strong memory triggered. That also brought out other people's stories of war and family. People who don't usually talk began talking.
Susan Dyar, Monroe County History Center
- We're expecting to deliver your Kit within 3-4 weeks - hopefully sooner! But, it can take a bit longer to some far-flung places.
- We may need to contact you for further customs-related information in some cases. We've found it tricksy to send Boxes to South America, for example, but, we're very happy to try!
Returns & Refurbishment
- The Box has been designed for disassembly.
- If the Box breaks down or needs repair, please return it to us, and we'll do our best to fix it.
- If you don't want your Box anymore, please don't throw it away, but return it to us so we can refurbish it and put it back into the network.